Upload Supporting Document
Scholarship Submission Requirements
- Completed Kids’ Chance Scholarship Application and all required forms by May 1st for academic year beginning in following Fall semester.
- Narrative (2 page maximum) describing your parent’s work-related accident, its personal/economic impact on you and your family, and why the scholarship will help you attain your educational goals.
- Copy of completed FAFSA form (mandatory for scholarship application).
- If possible: Student Aid Report (SAR) from the FAFSA processing center; Financial Aid Award letter and Student Account Statement from educational institution.
- High school transcript or college transcript.
- Letter of acceptance from school or class schedule for enrollment
- Both completed authorization forms in Section 4.
- Optional letter(s) of recommendation from a non-relative.